Saturday, April 26, 2014

The Inbetween Place


When I hear the old caterpillar words coming out of my mouth, I am beginning to pause and take notice. Asking others things like "where do you live?" when I have no intention of dropping by. Why of course they are not limited to a zipcode.... I forgot. Or asking others, "How old are you?" Of course they are not limited to an age. Too radical you say? Sure, sometimes you need to know that kind of information for practical purposes. I need to know you are over 18 to give you a massage without parental consent. But isn't it lovely to speak from expanded awareness and inner truth. The things I've said about myself were limiting too. I am beginning to not answer questions from others that insult my divine heart. It feels like I'm at an inbetween place right now as the old language deconstructs. And it really isn't about the words as much as the energy behind them anyway.

Art by Regan Mendenhall
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment