Friday, April 18, 2014

Communication from the heart

Words need to match what you really think and feel and there can sometimes be a gap between those two things. That's why I was frustrated, because there was not good integration between my thoughts and my feelings. Communication is starting to feel safe again. I was missing the frequency component. My heart was separated from my words and they felt hollow even to me. I've used words as a shield to steer conversations away from hidden pain rather than using them as a tool to bridge understanding between others too. I heard today in this webinar that the opposite of depression is expression and words should not be used as a substitute for actions. I need to develop my art of communication. Thank you to those who are connecting with me at this time and giving me support as I take these baby steps. http://webinarjam.net/webinar/go/replay/6539/d2614e9408/accessok

No comments:

Post a Comment