Thursday, April 17, 2014

Dear Guru Dudes

Dear Guru Dudes, Please lead yourself first and do not tell me how to think or feel. Let me be with my pain if I need to feel it, don't rush me or try to fix me. I don't need fixed, I need to accept myself. Remind me that I am connected to divine wisdom too. Do not go on and on about your great accomplishments and perfect world, I am not impressed. I need to see how you handle your struggles and let downs. Please do not take advantage of others 'mistakes' as opportunities to teach from. Teach from your own 'mess ups' and let me see the gold that you brought forth in your life as a result of going through that holy chaotic process. And I will remind myself of this too on days when I feel like being the 'teacher' is better than being the 'student'. They are both one. Namaste, Guru Dudes.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment